Oct 30, 2010

What'd I Say?

Fall Wishlist

Fall Wishlist by mary_lou86 featuring a platform peep toe pump

Did I say that fall wasn't here yet? Apparently its here now. I mean right after I said that it was warm the weather changed The one nice thing about living in Texas is that you never know what to expect when it comes to weather. Why is that nice? I don't know, because I said so I guess.

Here's another wish list, I love using Polyvore. Ever since I saw Kendi wearing a chambray button up I have been wanting one. I also want a striped top and purple suede shoes. The oxfords, boyfriend blazer, and skinny jeans would be great staples... and my skinny jeans are worn out.

Anyway, here is what I wore the other night. The top and jewlery I had on with my work pants, but changed into jeans before heading to teach English.




Tank: Target
Top: LOFT
Jeans: Abercrobie via Plato's Closet
Earrings: Sam Moon
Necklace: Epcot in Disney World

This is the first time I've worn this necklace. I got it when I went to Disney World a couple years ago. At the Japanese pavilion in Epcot you can pick out a clam for a pearl inside. Mine is a cute little 7mm and is so perfectly pearly white! When they show you your pearl they make such a big deal cleaning and measuring it, its a lot of fun. It matches my cheapo Sam Moon earrings too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I seriously felt like such an idiot coming back to blogging after so long. :P

    I love your blog! Your polyvore wish list might as well be mine too! I love all of it. I've been wanting a belt just like that for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Bethany! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad you're back to blogging :) I could make a million wish lists, but I really need to start thrifting because naturally my budget doesn't ever match my wishes!

    ReplyDelete