Oct 22, 2010

Structure

Top: LOFT
Skirt: NY & Co.
Shoes: Nine West
Jewelry: American Eagle

I love the structure of this top and skirt. But, they're also really comfortable because they're both made from stretchy knits.

I'm really starting to wish for some new shoes especially boots! I wish I knew about some good thrift stores around here... I can't seem to find any reviews on any online. I guess I'm going to have to explore and write some myself. There is something depressing about walking into a thrift store, so much to dig through for a possible find. But, maybe I'm looking at it all the wrong way. Here's a little wish list of three different types of shoes I want for the fall.
Fall Shoe Wish List
Fall Shoe Wish List by mary_lou86 featuring brogue boots

I first want some high heeled oxfords and especially love the ones with the cutout. Next I want a pair of bright purple suede heels. I guess I should go with regular sized boots, but living in Dallas where cold weather lasts for about 3 weeks, they don't seem as practical as booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment