Oct 10, 2010

Dress Up

Dress: LOFT
Cardigan: NY & Co.
Belt: LOFT
Shoes: Nine West

The first of this week I felt like dressing up. So I went with this little dress I got on sale last winter at LOFT. Now that I see the pictures I wish I hadn't tried to hide the ruffle under the cardigan. I guess this is why I'm blogging, so I can pay more attention to these kinds of things. I like the look of the belt, but it felt so tight when I was sitting at my desk. Oh, and another thing. Once I was all dressed, running out the door while still trying to shove my shoes on I realized that I had a big bruise on my leg. Can you see it here?
Its on the inside of my right knee. It actually kind of matches my dress! I got it because I was riding my bike with the handlebars loose (not on purpose of course).

Lesson of the Day:
Going downhill without control of your bike can't possibly end in anything other than falling.

~Mary

P.S. Today is 10/10/10...

No comments:

Post a Comment