Oct 7, 2010

New Job, New Clothes

 
Tank: LOFT
Cardigan: NY & Co.
Pants: NY & Co. 
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: American Eagle
Picture Editing: Picnik

I have always loved clothes, but never really loved the way I dress. In high school I wore T-shirts and jeans, in college I wore.... T-shirts and jeans. Now that I have a realish job and will soon (fingers crossed) have an even realer job, its time to dress the part. After being inspired by so many fashion bloggers this is my attempt at a fashion blog where hopefully I will be able to offer as much as I want to learn. However, I couldn't possibly limit myself to only fashion so you will definitely see some fitness, sewing, and food thrown in here. 

*I originally thought I should go with Fashion, Fitness, and Food... but I can't live without sewing and the S doesn't quite fit in the mix.

Thanks for reading!
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment