Feb 20, 2011

Scarves





Tank: New York & Co.
Sweater: Banana Republic
Jeans: White House Black Market
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Gap
Necklace: Eddie Bauer

A few years ago I bought a whole bunch of these skinny scarves at the Gap. I tried wearing them in my hair but they always slipped out. For some reason I kept them even though I tend to get rid of things prematurely and I think they look good worn as a belt. I love the way the wedges look, too. I got them for under $8 after Christmas. The funny thing is that I still see them at Target for regular price, which makes me think there must have been some lucky mix up. Lucky because they are terribly uncomfortable and not worth more then I paid. The jeans however, are my favorite in the whole world. They have 26% lycra and are wonderfully comfortable and slimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment