Feb 15, 2011

Home Made is Best

I grew up eating wonderful homemade food every day. Honestly, I had no idea how lucky I was, my mom is a true super-mom. For example, she made bread without a bread maker, also she had 7 children. Normally I take short cuts when cooking for my husband and I, but not this day (which of course is not actually today... I couldn't do much typing after all that food).

I followed Assorted Amelia's recipe for Vegetarian Enchiladas with home-made salsa and guacamole. It turned out pretty good, but maybe that's because it took me a couple hours to make it. I was pretty hungry!




I'm pretty proud of this meal, I even made the tortillas! I blended the salsa because I didn't realize that it could have worked like a pico... the silly part is that I spent so much time cutting everything and then ended up blending it anyway.

You can find this yummy recipe here. Thank you for the recipe Amelia!

1 comment: